Thursday, July 30, 2015

Otakon 2015

Dawn of the First Day - 72 Hours Remain

Stab, stab, stab

Something about this guy really bugged me

Bringing the pro-PAIN!

Are you squidding me?

The hero you want on your side when you have a body that needs to disappear



This guy won Otakon.

No ralts? Weak!

Attack on Life Guard!

"You threw off my groove!"
"I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyy"

... I've got nothin'

How most Smash Bros tournaments devolve

My wish has been granted

With the number of people taking photos,
they had to hold this pose for longer than was probably comfortable

Excuse me, I have to go and download some mods

I retract my previous statement. This guy won Otakon.

I wondered what the Sailor Mars underwear looked like on an actual person.

I thought about removing the red eye, but decided he looked cooler with it.

There simply weren't enough Tenchi Muyo cosplayers this year.
Or any year, for that matter.

If I had a suit like that, I could do great things...

Dawn of the Second Day - 48 Hours Remain

Be honest, you don't remember the name of the dude on the right.

Man, I'm pretty!

It's pronounced with a hard-G.

The anime that proved capitalism and agriculture are demonic creations.

Was worried I'd have to deal with red eye.
Silly me.

Time travel school bus brings Ms Frizzle back for another year!

I can still hear the noise that disembodied head makes to this day.

The boy character doesn't exist. Muramasa was completely Momohime's story.

ETHICAL!

If I was a betting man, I'd say these two are winning The Game.

You're not a postal worker, are you?
Dawn of the Third Day - 24 Hours Remain

Chalk one up to imagination

omg, touched a girl. never washing arm again.

Otakon is all just a conspiracy cooked up by the fascist Baltimore government
as a way to squeeze money out of honest, hard-working Americans.


We stopped specifically because Peach had a chain chomp on a leash.

The long haul



No comments:

Post a Comment