Sunday, June 23, 2013

First!

Welcome to Jimbo's Ramblings 2, a blog where I attempt to be a comedian and/or critic. This is the replacement for my old Xanga blog which has, regrettably, died along with Xanga itself. I've had that old site since high school and, looking back, it kinda shows. With Xanga's unfortunate passing, I've decided to start over here on Blogger with the sequel. Hopefully I can have the sequel surpass the original. The plan to do that is simple: organization!

Rather than post willy-nilly, I will try and keep everything organized into several series. There will be no fixed schedule, but hopefully it will give the blog a sense of purpose. Those series will include:

Jimbo News Network - These posts will primarily poke fun at current events or just present something in a ridiculous fashion.

____, a review - All reviews will fall under this heading.

Cooking with Jimbo - Where I give not so serious tips on cooking certain dishes

Photo Tour - For the rare occasions I decide to take photos, I'll post them here with some sort of commentary to make it entertaining.

Blast from the Past - Reposts of entries I thought were good from ye olde Xanga

Jimbo's Ramblings - All other random thoughts that don't fit anywhere else (See? Nothing says organization like a miscellaneous section!)

Serious Business - I'm just joking. I'd never post about anything serious here.

This list is subject to change as I make things up going along. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.

No comments:

Post a Comment