Monday, August 12, 2013

Otakon 2013

Dawn of
The First Day
-72 Hours Remain-

Achievement Unlocked: Survived Otakon registration line
 Cosplay goodness after the jump...

Truly the best Midna cosplay I've ever seen

Duffman overheats! Oh yeah!

Did I wear my Gravity Falls shirt just to get a picture with a lady Dipper? Yes, yes I did.

Heyyyyy, Gerudo lady~
Op-op-op-op-oppa Ganon style



A true military man... frog

Mr. Weskers would be a great name for a kitty cat

Hitting the books, or vice versa

Hey there, officers. Nice badge... nice badge...

This guy wins cosplay of the year

Legendary
Dawn of
The Second Day
-48 Hours Remain-

It wouldn't be Otakon without Yoko cosplayers

Umm... Can I help you? I know it's silly, but if you want to speak with me, please do so from the other side of the counter.

Did I wear my Wreck-It Ralph shirt just to get a picture with a lady Fix-It Felix, Jr.? Yes, yes I did.

This Midna has the attitude right

Wow, you never see a Klonoa cosplayer

Found 'em

Turbo-tastic!

He has a little of the Cap'n in 'im

Extermination by means of sugar imbalance

No poop, Sherlock

Lord of the Renaults

Tetragram

This'll probably be me in a couple of years

Stop, hammer time!

Itsy-bitsy Sailor Mercury
Dawn of
The Final Day
-24 Hours Remain-

Jack is such a pimp

Heavy weapons is a good job, mate

The Nightmare of your dreams

There were many Elizabeths and many Bookers, but very few of the pair

He's got balls of steel, baby

Did I wear my Elder Scrolls shirt just to get a picture with a medieval crusader dude? No, not this time.

The pillage was good this year

No comments:

Post a Comment